|City||Hancock||Iron Mountain||Negaunee||Iron River||Gladstone||Sault Ste. Marie|
|Time||9:00 am ET||8:30 am ET||10:00 am ET||10:00 am ET|
|Location||Franklin Township Hall (see note
|Mrqt Co. Health Dept.||US 2/US41||Gladstone City Hall||Faith Lutheran Church|
||Basement of H.D.|
|Telephone||(906) 231-7205||(906) 776-1553||(906) 249-3837||(906) 265-4240||(906) 428-2271||(906) 440-4605|
|Notes *||*See Note 0-1||*See Note 0&3||*See Note 0&4||*See Note 0&5||*See Note 0&6||*See Note 0&7-8|
|April||4, 2020||13, 2019|
|July||11, 2020||13, 2019|
|October||3, 2020||12, 2019|
0. All examinees should arrive 1/4 hour before test time to register.
Please bring 2 pencils, a pen for the official paperwork, the originals
AND copies of any previous credit that you have earned (Certificates of
Successful Completion or current license), 1 photo
ID (usually a driver’s license). If no photo ID is produced then two other proofs of ID. (usually a birth
certificate or SS card), a calculator if needed (make sure your memories
are cleaned out), and the test fee ($15.00).
1. ATTENTION! NOW YOU CAN TAKE A HAM EXAM “ANYTIME” OUTSIDE OF THE PUBLISHED SCHEDULE HERE.
CONTACT Mary KE8FEU AT firstname.lastname@example.org FOR DETAILS
2.Franklin Township Hall, 49850 U.S. Hwy 41, Hancock, MI (on Quincy Hill just North of the Quincy Mine.)
3. W5YI (Iron Mountain Club) Exams are given only on demand by calling Mark N8UKD @ (906) 776-1553.
4. Examinees must PRE-REGISTER by the Tuesday before the exam date for the Hiawatha Club (HARA) exam dates (Marquette).
5. IRARC (Iron River Club) Exams are given only on demand by calling Dan AA9JG @ (906) 265-4240.
6. DCARS Exam session @ 10am Eastern Time at the Gladstone City Hall at 1100 Delta Ave. Applicants must notify them the Wednesday before the test session listed.
7. EUPAR (WA8OLD) will give special exams if out of their regular schedule, please contact David Dietrick at (906) 440-4605 or E-Mail to email@example.com
7a. Faith Lutheran Church, 1600 Park Street, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
8. EUPAR Note#1: Exams are held after the regular club meeting
CCRAA: Copper Country Radio Amateur Association
HARC: Husky Amateur Radio Club
HARA: Hiawatha Amateur Radio Association
W5YI: Iron Mountain Group (No Club)
IRARC: Iron River Amateur Radio Club
DCARS: Delta County Amateur Radio Club
EUPAR: Eastern U.P. Amateur Radio Club
This Page was updated: 01/04/2020 : Bill, KD8JAM