Becoming a CCRAA Member (Or Renew)
Three types of memberships are available:
Full: (Licensed radio amateurs) $10/yr.
Family: (licenses and non-licensed members) $15/yr.
Associate: Non-licensed $10/yr.
The membership application can be filled out in Adobe Reader (Not in your browser) and printed.
To apply now, download the CCRAA Membership
Print and complete the application, enclose the
membership fee, and mail it to the address at the top of the application.
It's that simple!
If you can not open the membership application click on this link to get Adobe Reader.
The Education Department of the CCRAA also has a NEW MEMBER KIT consisting of:
1. Background information on ham licensing
2. Listing of the other clubs in the area (HARC, KCRA)
3. A list of the latest 2m (144 MHz) and 70cm (440 MHz)
coordinated repeaters in the U.P.
4. A map of the latest 2m repeaters in the U.P. and surrounding area.
5. An ARRL information bulletin where you can obtain further ham
6. A listing of V.E. scheduled exams across the U.P. and Straits Area
7. A description of the functions available from CCRAA, KCRA, and
8. A fact sheet on the other clubs in the area, meetings, etc.
9. An amateur radio bandplan.
10. A review of Michigan laws governing scanners in automobiles.
© 1996-2015 Copper Country Radio Amateur Association, Inc.